Why a New Water Softener?
Hard water, which contains high levels of calcium and magnesium, causes the following damage:
- Clogged pipes due to scale buildup
- Higher energy expense due to the scale, reducing heating efficiency.
- Damaged appliances with shortened lifespan due to the scale buildup
- Spots on dishes, pots and pans, glasses and silverware
- Dry, itchy skin
- Dull, sticky hair
A water softener will remove calcium and magnesium from the water, eliminating the above problems. Water softeners traditionally operate with the use of salt to bind to and remove the minerals. There are new, more heart healthy saltless water softeners.
- We’ll help you select the quality water softener system that best meets your needs.
- We’ll professionally install your new water softener
- We’ll show you how to operate and maintain your water softener
- Cleaner and shinier dishes and silverware
- Smooth, shiny hair and softer skin
- Soap produces a richer lather, cleans more effectively
- Fabrics look more brilliant and last longer
- Appliances last longer and operate more efficiently
- Save energy heating water due to the absence of mineral buildup on parts