Why a New Water Heater?
Ever had to take a cold shower or wash the dishes in cold water because the water heater unexpectedly broke down? Have you ever had to arrange with other family members when to turn on the washing machine or dishwasher, or even flush the toilet because it affected the temperature of your shower? Have you ever had to run the water in the sink or shower for an incredibly long time before hot water came out? Were you recently shocked by the size of your electric or gas bill due to the cost of heating water in your home or business? Has your condo association just hit you with the requirement to replace your water heater?
If you answered yes to any of the above, it’s time to replace your old water heater with a more efficient, better performing water heater.
- We’ll show you water heater options that fit and perform best in your home or business
- We’ll install your water heater right the first time, for optimum performance and long life
- We won’t leave until you know how to operate your water heater
- You’ll have hot water when you need it!
- Your heating expense will go down.
- Dishes and utensils will be more sanitary
- Family relations will improve at shower time!