Why a Water Filter?
Water filtration is the most effective means of removing contaminants from water resulting in pure great tasting water. Filtration systems most often involve the water passing through a media such as carbon that bonds to contaminants. In addition, water filters allow healthy trace minerals to remain in the water.
Dangerous contaminants in drinking water include chlorine and chlorine byproducts, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) such as insecticides and herbicides, and chlorine-resistant protozoa such as giardia and cryptosporidium.
- We’ll help you select the water filtration system that best meets your needs and budget.
- We’ll professionally install the system for maximum efficiency and lifespan.
- We’ll show you how to maintain the system, and how often to change the filters.
- Pure, healthy, great tasting drinking water.
- Protection from life and health-threatening contaminants.
- Ease of use.
- Improved overall health.