Why Replace Fixtures?
Old faucets, sinks, showers and toilets can be unsightly, function poorly, drip or leak and cause higher utility bills, and may no longer meet your changing needs.
New fixtures can greatly increase the beauty of your kitchen or bathroom, be more dependable, contain more valuable features and save on utility bills.
Note: Recent Nevada State water regulations have raised water efficiency standards and all structures are required to comply.
- We’ll help you assess your unique needs and wants
- We’ll introduce you to the latest, most attractive, functional, well-built and feature-rich fixtures
- We’ll help you locate new fixtures that work with the plumbing of your home.
- We’ll properly install your new fixtures for top performance and long life.
- Your kitchen or bathroom will look more attractive
- The fixtures will function well, and dependably
- You’ll experience greater ease and enjoyment operating sinks, showers and toilets in your home